Beware for the Warriors on COD ** U N I T E D O F F E N S I V E **
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

** In Consideration for the real KNILWarriors **... We Founded the KnilClan. we fight against other clans with honor and proudly enjoying the battle

IndexZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen
***************FOR CONTACT.......PLEASE MAIL US AT INFO@KNILCLAN.COM**********IF U WANNA JOIN THE CLAN TO HAVE THE FUN WE GOT**************
On 26-08-11 KNIL exists 2 Years and therefore we had our first Meeting...... It was very nice to meet the people we know so long and we are looking forward to the next one......We do hope on another succesfull year with Fun and a close Membership of friends....So everyone Enjoy your stay's at the Knil Server and on TS3 where U all are Welcome to speak to us.....ID: 173.199.64.245.....Port: 9104...And....No Password Needed... The Admins ...AIA...Django...Dourkilt...and DragonIndo....

Dragon COD fest

Ga naar beneden 
4 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Admin AIA
ClanLeader
ClanLeader
Admin AIA

Aantal berichten : 275
Punten : 539
Reputatie : 118
Registratiedatum : 25-08-09
Leeftijd : 48

Dragon COD fest Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Dragon COD fest   Dragon COD fest I_icon_minitimedi nov 19 2013, 19:59

Dear members and friends of KNIL, On 18 August is our founder/Admin DragonIndo died.

He had the intention to celebrate our fifth anniversary in 2014 in a Grand way.

We also have the intention to do so, and assure you of a unique Weekend that we intend to organize.

We also do this for Dragonindo  to commemorate him, because without him we can't accomplish what we are now.

For this we have the weekend of August 15-17 reserved, given the date of death of Dragonindo and the date of August 26.

Therefore we invite you to keep free this weekend, and we hope that each of you will be present.

We have to cover te cost's collectively.

This preliminary estimate is 90 euros per person.

What do you get for that?

Arrival on Friday from 2 nights accommodation in a unique location.

Sporting activity on Saturday afternoon.

BBQ on Saturday evening.

Live music Saturday night, Drinks, Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday will be sufficient.

And just the familiar conviviality among each other.

Further information will follow in case of sufficient Participation because we depend on them.

Please respond for 8 December 2013 regarding booking and capture of the Weekend.

The Admins, Aia Django DourKilt Tikoes

See Facebook / Knil Event group for Information.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://knil.actieforum.com
Django
ClanLeader
ClanLeader
Django

Aantal berichten : 276
Punten : 478
Reputatie : 60
Registratiedatum : 26-08-09
Leeftijd : 69

Dragon COD fest Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dragon COD fest   Dragon COD fest I_icon_minitimedo nov 28 2013, 19:46

IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!!

Dragon COD Fest will be definite held on the weekend of 22 aug untill 24 augustus 2014.....This DATE will not changed.

So please write and sign in on my mail: hs415@hotmail.com
Or respond on This message
Or on the event if you will Come.

Do this as quick as possible because we have to know how many will come to do further organisation.

Greetzzz
Django
leon21

leon21

Aantal berichten : 136
Punten : 117
Reputatie : 9
Registratiedatum : 04-09-09

Dragon COD fest Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dragon COD fest   Dragon COD fest I_icon_minitimedo nov 28 2013, 22:13

Ik zal er zijn , klinkt gezellig om jullie lelijke koppen weer eens te zien :p
http://grcclan.forumotion.com/index.htm
dourkilt
Admin
Admin
dourkilt

Aantal berichten : 239
Punten : 232
Reputatie : 12
Registratiedatum : 08-11-09
Leeftijd : 55

Dragon COD fest Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: dragon cod fest   Dragon COD fest I_icon_minitimezo dec 01 2013, 10:32

django how many people has at this moment sign in for the cod fest
just a between status
http://www.sarasota.nl
Django
ClanLeader
ClanLeader
Django

Aantal berichten : 276
Punten : 478
Reputatie : 60
Registratiedatum : 26-08-09
Leeftijd : 69

Dragon COD fest Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dragon COD fest   Dragon COD fest I_icon_minitimewo dec 04 2013, 16:15

Untill now we will be with 26 people on the Meeting and i am still lobbying for more

Further Info will Follow
Gesponsorde inhoud

Dragon COD fest Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dragon COD fest   Dragon COD fest I_icon_minitime

Dragon COD fest
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Dragon stelt zich voor

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Beware for the Warriors on COD ** U N I T E D O F F E N S I V E ** :: Vragen-Questions Openbaar Gedeelte/public part :: KNIL Meeting 2014-
Ga naar: